Firefighters Respond to Garage Fire in Coaldale, 8-20-2015 (2)Emergency responders were dispatched around 12:30 AM yesterday (Friday, August 21, 2015) to the area of 146 Third Street in Coaldale for a report of a garage fire. Someone called 911 after seeing smoke coming from the rear of the garage. Firefighters arrived and determined the cause to be from a malfunctioning extension cord behind the garage in the yard.
On scene were Coaldale Fire Company, Coaldale Fire Police, Coaldale Police and others. Photos:


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.