Firefighters were called to 309 West Broad Street (US209) around 2:45 PM today (Jan. 13, 2014) for smoke in a house. Firefighters responded and couldn’t find anything. The incident was ruled unfounded. Officials stated it might have come from the resident’s washing machine.

Smoke Response, 309 West Broad Street, Tamaqua, 1-13-2014 (17)

(All Photos)

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.